Saturday, January 18, 2014

Brrr It's Cold?


Ahh the joys of sunny Los Angeles, while the rest of the country facing polar vortex after polar vortex, we're enjoying 80 degree days in the middle of January! There are a thousand reasons why I left the midwest, this is definitely at the top of the list.

Because it was so beautiful today, I decided to head down to Venice beach and rent a bike. I cruised up to the Santa Monica pier and back. It was lovely! So lovely that I wanted bike rides to be a regular thing in the future. Mid ride, I hopped on Craigslist and found this cute little Schwinn beach cruiser. Within an hour it was mine. Sure it's a little rusty but it only cost me $40. I was longing for the old Schwinn bicycle I used to ride during the summers back in Ohio. Now to get a bike rack for my little hatchback. It was a comedy of errors trying to get this bike in my backseat.

I also added a couple of new dresses to the shop! One is positively warm and dreamy for the winter and the other is perfect for a Valentine's Day date! Check them out:



No comments:

Post a Comment